Just because she is an adult that doesn’t mean that she shouldn’t have a stocking above the fireplace. Here are 10 stocking stuffer ideas for her.
This post includes affiliate links.
1. Game of Phones – This card game requires a group of friends or family members with cell phones. Hours and hours of fun for her next girls night in.
2. Avon Care Silicone Glove Holiday Hand Cream – colder months mean dry skin. These mini hand creams are the perfect size to fit in her purse or keep at her desk.
3. Natico Decision Maker and Paper Weight – It is sort of like the Magic 8 Ball for grown-ups.
4. A pack of her favorite pens or paint brushes. I personally love Pilot G2 Gel Ink Pens in Fine Point.
5. Purse Light with Automatic Sensor – This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Yes I’m a dork, but that is besides the point. This light senses when something is coming towards it (your hand) and turns on so you can see deep down in the crowded purse of yours. Super cool.
6. Crazy pairs of socks from SockPanda – If she is a lover of crazy socks gift her a monthly subscription.
7. A gift pack of her favorite tea or coffee flavors.
8. A travel charger for her phone so that she can keep it charged during all her trips.
9. Passport cover – for the travelling woman.
10. Gift Cards – So many options to give – Visa Gift Card’s, Sephora Gift Cards, MAC Gift Cards, Amazon Gift Cards, Starbuck’s Gift Cards and more. Think of her favorite place(s) to shop and gift her with the power to buy what she wants!
Before you even start shopping online I recommend that you sign up for ebates. It is free to sign up and you can get special savings and cash back at many of the online stores you already shop at. To make it easier also install the ebates Chrome extension and log on to your account. When you are shopping online it will alert you of cashback and deals that are available at that website and all you have to do is activate it.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links which means I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you) if you decide to purchase something featured here. This commission will be invested back into hertaintedlips.com as well as help me buy a cheap bottle of wine or some Starbucks. For more information please read our disclosure page.