Latest posts by Rose G (see all)
- AVON Black Friday Coupons 2017 + Holiday Gift Guide - November 23, 2017
- Flashback Friday’s: California Dreaming - August 25, 2017
- The Great Escape - July 21, 2017
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase an item using one of the links below we may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. For more information please see our disclosure page. Validity dates are listed as given at the time of publishing this post – please refer to the individual company websites for more information.
Happy Labor Day Weekend folks. If you are enjoying a longer weekend – I hope you find something wonderful to do instead of having to work. If you have to work – I hope you have an enjoyable experience. Either way, I hope that this is a great weekend for all of you.
I am lucky enough to have Labor Day off so I will probably be spending time with family and friends – maybe a beach day. There are some hurricane and tropical storm warnings out here in Hawaii so we just have to go where the weather guides us. Wish me luck!
Aside from extra days off one of the other great things about Labor Day is all the great sales and deals available! If you’re like me – you want to avoid the mall if possible so online shopping in your pajamas is the way to go. I went ahead and found some of my favorite deals to share with all of you so take a look below for more information.
Join Ebates for Cash Back
Before you go any further I want to recommend that you sign up for Ebates. Why? Because makes shopping online so much fun because you never know what kind of savings you will get. They offer coupons and cash back at so many different websites that you are bound to find a deal at many of your favorite online stores that you normally wouldn’t even know about.
So before you shop online again – sign up for a FREE Ebates account. A lot of stores are having double cash back offers for Labor Day so make sure you check out that section as well. You can search the website for cash back offers and special coupons. I always find at least 10 different places I planned on shopping at that are offering cash back!
If you are a Chrome user like myself you can also install the Ebates Chrome Browser Extension. I love the extension because once you install it and start shopping online it will alert you if there is a cash back offer or coupon available. Super easy to use and activate during your shopping trip.
So stop what you are doing, open another tab in your browser, create an Ebates account and come back to shopping these deals.
Online Labor Day Sales & Coupon Codes
Beauty, Makeup and Skin Care
Receive a complimentary 3-pc gift, plus free shipping with $50 purchase! Gift includes: Mini Orgasm Blush, Mini Audacious Mascara, and Mini Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Via Veneto. Use code NARSTRIO at checkout. Ends September 30th.
- SallyBeauty.com: BOGO 50% Off Select Ion Hair Care with promo code 444542 at SallyBeauty.com! Offer valid through 9/30!
- Avon: Browse & Shop my eStore 24/7. Use Code: THANKYOU20 to get 20% off your order of $50 or more. Direct Delivery Orders. Single Use Only. Also September 4-6: Celebrate Labor Day with 20% off your order of $60 or more! Use code: LDAY
- Laura Mercier: Free Flawless Face Mini Duos and Free Ship – receive samples of Face Polish and our holy grail Translucent Loose Setting Powder with $35 purchase. Use code 2MINIS at checkout until 9.30.16.
- C.O. Bigelow: Y’all do not know my obsession with their Mentha Lip products. I carry 2-3 with me at all times and this is the perfect time to stock up if you love them as much as I do. 15% OFF on C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine/Breath Freshener – No. 502. Use code MENTHALIP15 until 1/31/2017
- Birchbox: Subscribe for the September box TODAY and we’ll surprise you with a FREE stila liquid lipstick deluxe sample. Use code LASTINGLIP at checkout. Snag yours while supplies last, or until 9/25.
- Kat Von D Beauty: Free Shipping and Returns on Orders of $50 or More at katvondbeauty.com
- e.l.f. cosmetics: Kick off the long weekend with FREE SHIPPING on all orders! Use code LABORDAY on any order. Combinable with code BEAUTYFALL. Offer valid 9/2-9/4.
- Scentbird.com: I previously wrote about Scentbird and I still have a monthly subscription with them. I enjoy getting a new perfume to try every month and I even have friends and family members that have signed up based on my recommendation. Use Code NEW15 to Receive 15% OFF Your First Month Scentbird Subscription!
- Julep.com: Save 20% on your julep.com purchase with coupon code LETSGET20.
- Glambot: New Users Take 40% Off High End Makeup
- Nars: Receive a Free Sample with any order plus, Free Shipping on $50+!
Fashion & Accessories
- Stella & Dot: Stella and Dot’s Summer Sale is here! An extra 25% off sale items + new styles added for a total of up to 50% off. Offer valid 8/30/16 through 9/6/16 at 9pm PT.
- Warby Parker: Looking for new glasses? Well Warby Parker allows you to pick out five frames from their collection and Warby Parker will ship their selection to you for free so that you can try them on in the comfort of your home.
- Payless.com: Get you some new shoes girl! Get an extra 15% off at Payless.com with code ZZSEPT. Offer valid September 1st through the 6th.
- Lane Bryant: Time to shop and save on some of your favorite plus size items. 40% OFF Apparel, Sleepwear & Accessories with code: LABORDAY at Lane Bryant (9/1-9/6)
- justmysize.com (Hanesbrands Inc.): Looking for a new bra? Well how does 50% off sound?Bra Sale! 50% Off Bali and Playtex Bras. Click link to activate offer. Offer valid 7/28-9/6/2016 only.
- Old Navy: All Uniforms on Sale. Now 50% Off at Old Navy. Restrictions apply. Ends 9/5.
- The Watchery: Final Hours! LABOR DAY WEKEEND BLOWOUT EVENT Bulova, Cartier, Rolex & More Up To 94% Off
Even more Labor Day Deals
Education & Business
- eCampus: Still need textbooks for school? Use coupon code ’10OFF150′ for $10 off orders over $150 and receive free shipping.
- FocusAtWill.com is a science backed music service that is guaranteed to boost concentration. They are currently offering a Free Trial – try it out for free and I promise you will love how much it helps you concentrate.
For Bloggers & Techies
- A Small Orange: Looking to start a new blog and need hosting. Well this is the perfect time to start. Get 50% Off hosting. Use Promo Code: LABORDAY. Valid 9/1 through 9/6.
- Hostgator: Create A Website For Just One Cent For Your First Month! Use Coupon: 1CENT.
- Hootsuite: If you are interested in automating some of your social media check out Hootsuite and get the Hootsuite Pro 30 day trial so that you can see all of the great features. Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Hootsuite Pro.
- Target.com: Labor Day Home Sale: Save up to 30% on Furniture, Bedding, and Home Decor. Extra 10% off Friday – Monday. Valid 8/28-9/5
- Checkout 51: Get cash back when you shop for your favorite household items
- Wal-Mart.com: Even Lower Prices on Back to School Cyber Rollbacks at Walmart.com!. If you’re getting ready for football don’t forget to Kick off the Season with Savings on Tailgate Gear at Walmart.com! and don’t forget to get a new big screen tv during the Home Improvement Clearance Sale
- Starbucks: Stock up on your coffee or get you a cute mug (or two)! Labor Day Sale: Get $20 Off Orders Over $100 with code SUMMERSAVINGS.
- Dollar General: Save $5 Off Orders $50+ With Code: FALLFIVEOFF at Dollar General! Valid 9/1-9/14
- Costumes4Less.com: If you are shopping online for your Halloween costume and accessories they are offering FREE SHIPPING on your order with Min $50 purchase.
- HalloweenCostumes.com: They are currently having a huge Superhero Costumes Sale – they have costumes and accessories for kids and adults available.
How are you spending your Labor Day? Let me know in the comments.
Don’t forget to sign up for a FREE Ebates account to earn cash back when you shop online.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links which means I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you) if you decide to purchase something featured here. This commission will be invested back into hertaintedlips.com as well as help me buy a cheap bottle of wine or some Starbucks. For more information please read our disclosure page.