Latest posts by Rose G (see all)
- AVON Black Friday Coupons 2017 + Holiday Gift Guide - November 23, 2017
- Flashback Friday’s: California Dreaming - August 25, 2017
- The Great Escape - July 21, 2017
I received a jar of Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask by Valentia at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. Product ingredients and directions are from the company, however, my experience and commentary is my own.
Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask by Valentia benefits:
– Reveals softer smoother skin
– Reduces fine lines
– Locks in skins moisture
– Boosts collagen production
– Increases skin radiance
I used the Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask by Valentia on the dry patches that I get on my face and it did make those areas seem fuller/plumper than usual and my skin looked smoother as well.
What I liked about the mask was that it wasn’t too heavy and it was a cool golden color which was totally unexpected. It has almost a custard consistency and you can use just a little or a lot depending on how much you need. I also liked that it wasn’t oily or greasy feeling on the skin as a lot of moisturizing or hydrating products are.
The mask also has a pleasant scent and as noted on the jar – there was a tingling sensation. It was more of a cooling feeling. After wiping it off with a damp, warm cloth my skin instantly felt smoother. Even though it is marketed for facial skin, I even tried it on my elbows to see what would happen and again – smoother skin was the result.
Ingredient List and benefits
– Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend: These natural miracles increase moisture content and help in the production of collagen and elastin which decreases the appearance of visible lines.
– Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Penetrates deep into the skin to secure moisture and plump skin from within.
– Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil: An anti-aging wonder berry that results in fewer fine lines, diminished sun spots, more even skin tone, and firmer more supple skin.
– Japanese Green Tea: Contains catechins that provide anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritant effects to the skin.
– Aloe Vera: This botanical moisturizers skin and fight aging by improving skin firmness.
Directions for using Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask:
Apply to face avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 15-30 minutes. A slight tingling sensation is normal. Use a damp cloth and warm water to remove.
I have used several of Valentia‘s products and have yet to be disappointed with the quality and results that I have had with them. Their Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask is no different.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links which means I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you) if you decide to purchase something featured here. This commission will be invested back into hertaintedlips.com as well as help me buy a cheap bottle of wine or some Starbucks. For more information please read our disclosure page.