Are you tired of of your skin looking tired? Well I sure am. What this means is I am always on the lookout for great products that will take my skin to another level. My skin has aged fairly well, however, there are still problems that I have which I know I can work on if I choose the right products. Here is another product that I have added to my skincare routine that I am loving right now.
Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer
I was given a bottle of Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer from lovely people at Valentia in exchange for an honest review. All comments are my own. This review is Powered by BrandBacker
From the brand: Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer is a lightweight fast absorbing cream that illuminates skin while providing all-day hydration.
According to Valentia their Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer will:
– Lighten dark spots
– Restore skin radiance
– Even skin tone
– Diminish fine lines
– Provide all-day hydration
Why I wanted to try Valentia‘s Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer:
– I have dark spots in certain areas of my face
– I want my skin to look more radiant and less dull
– I have some fine lines on my face (crows feet and smile lines)
Key Ingredients in Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer:
– Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Floods skin with moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within.
– Kojic Acid: Controls melanin production and prevents dark spots.
– Safflower Oil: Repairs skin’s natural moisture barrier and provide superior skin protection.
– Shea Butter: Infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment.
– Ginseng: Boosts skin firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look.
What I loved about Valentia‘s Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer:
– The scent was pleasant without being overwhelming. Some products tend to have a very strong scent and can even make me feel ill. The Pure Glow Moisturizer had a very nice scent to it.
– It absorbed quickly. I am a busy woman and sometimes I have to rush through my skincare routine. The easier something gets absorbed into my skin the easier it makes it sometimes.
– My skin felt amazing. The first time using it my skin felt super soft and supple. No yucky residue and I just wanted to touch my face. lol
– Dark patches faded. I can really see some of the dark patches on my face fading.
– Fine lines around my mouth evened out a bit. I have had smile lines for awhile and this moisturizer smoothed them out.
Overall I really enjoyed being able to try Valentia’s Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer. I was a little worried because I prefer lotions over moisturizers, however, the product was light and not too heavy for everyday use. I do feel that my skin looked less dull and brighter than normal after several uses. It also sat well under my makeup which was a big bonus.
Of course, with all skincare products what works for me may not work for you but I hope that you enjoyed this review about this particular product. Valentia has several other products that may work well with you and your skincare needs as well.
Make sure to visit Valentia at the following places:
- Buy Valentia on Amazon.com
- Valentia.com Get 20% off your order. Use Code: W55BFNBC or IJK6JV83. Coupon code valid until 10/8/2016
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links which means I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you) if you decide to purchase something featured here. This commission will be invested back into hertaintedlips.com as well as help me buy a cheap bottle of wine or some Starbucks. For more information please read our disclosure page.